We will treat your personal data in complete confidence and you will be under no obligation whatsoever.
Please fill out the form to receive your free sample. UK & ROI, 16+ only. Only 1 sample of selected product pack per person every 6 months. On-going Offer whilst stocks last. Terms will be reviewed every 6 months in March and September and updated if relevant. Promoter: SCA Hygiene Products UK Ltd, Southfields Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire LU6 3EJ
In addition, we can only send samples to UK POSTAL ADDRESSES. FOR OTHER COUNTRIES, PLEASE VISIT www.tena.com
- Promoter: SCA Hygiene Products UK Ltd, Southfields Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire LU6 3EJ
- Eligibility: This promotional sampling offer is open residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and Republic of Ireland aged 16 or over only, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Offer Period: Samples available whilst stocks last. As we are experiencing high demand for samples we are currently restricting these to one sample pack per person per 6 month period. This condition and will be reviewed on a regular basis every 6 months in March and September and the general terms and conditions updated if relevant.
- Claim Instructions: No purchase is necessary; however Internet connection is required to apply for samples Go to http://www.lightsbytena.co.uk/?orderAction=show enter your name and address details on the official form and submit.
- Any significant situation regarding the stock situation or despatch details if relevant will be displayed on the sites before submitting details.
- Maximum one request per person per product per 6 month period, All sample requests must be made directly by the person requesting the offer. If we establish that you have been requesting samples for individuals other than yourself and have the relevant evidence then we reserve the right to disqualify you from any further SCA promotion and if deemed offensive or threatening then report you to the appropriate authorities.
- Bulk requests made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete, multiple or illegible requests and those which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means, that person’s requests will be disqualified and any sample award will be void.
- Samples: For each valid request, recipients will receive 1 sample pack, containing 5 product samples, and a £1.00 money off next purchase voucher against the selected product. See voucher for usage and validity details.
- Please allow 28 days from submitting your request for delivery of your sample.
- If participants do not receive their sample 28 days after submitting or have any queries, please email email@example.com
- By taking part in the offer, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this promotional offer and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
- General: The Promoter may refuse to award a sample, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- any claims that are lost or delayed due to faulty, failed or erroneous electronic data transmissions.
- communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption.
- claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet.
- In the event of exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by participants as a result of registering for the offer or of accepting any sample. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to the sample.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the offer, in part or whole, with an alternative of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances beyond its control.
- The decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding in all promotional matters.
- This Promotional Offer is governed by English Law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.